Your verification is denied if one or more of the following applies:
- Blurry and/or unreadable documents; make sure that all information on both front and back (if applicable) of the ID document are readable. Pay extra attention to camera flashes or light reflections which may obscure some information. Turn of the flash of your camera if necessary.
- Photos where the ID document is not completely visible. Make sure the entire document is in view.
- Missing either front or back side of the ID document
- Masking/marking of the MRZ code
- Photo of a screen, copy of a copy, scans
- Black/white photos
- Resident permits
- Expired ID document
- Blurry selfie / dark photo / low quality photo
- Generic pre-existing photo, for example one taken from social media. Please create a selfie specific for the verification.
- Selfie not made of the front of your face. Do not make a selfie from the side or with your head tilted. Make sure your face is centered and facing the camera directly