1. With which legal entity can I create a business account?
Currently it is only possible to create a business account if your organization is a B.V. or VOF, registered in The Netherlands with the Chamber of Commerce (Kamer van Koophandel).
2. Do I need to provide a final annual report?
Yes, without your final annual figures or report, we cannot process your application. This is mainly because of the Proof of Funds check we, as a registered crypto platform, need to perform.
3. My company is registered and seated outside The Netherlands, can I create a business account for it?
Unfortunately, it is currently not possible to create a business account for a company registered outside of The Netherlands. We are looking into the possibility of adding other countries in the future, though.
4. I want to use my business account to receive and pay business payments from and to my customers. Is this possible?
Unfortunately, this is not possible at the time.
5. My company is part of a larger organization with more than four layers of subsidiaries or parent companies. Can I open a business account?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to open an account for your business at the time.
6. Is there a minimum deposit required to open a LiteBit business account?
To open a LiteBit business account, a minimum trading volume (buying and or selling) of €50,000,- in cryptocurrency is required. This minimum volume should be met every 12 months.
7. How do I open a LiteBit Business Account?
To open a LiteBit Business Account and start investing in crypto via your business, you can fill in the questions via this form https://www.litebit.eu/en/business-account and our account manager will get in touch with you.