Push notifications are useful messages that inform you about important news events or product developments at LiteBit. When signing in to the app you have given your consent to receive notifications from the LiteBit app. Do you no longer wish to receive these notifications? Follow the steps below to turn off these notifications:
- Open your Settings app.
- Tap Notifications.
- Swipe up until you see a list of your apps and tap on LiteBit.
- Tap on the switch to turn of notifications.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Select Apps (or Application manager).
- Scroll down and select LiteBit.
- Tap to uncheck Show notifications to disable push notifications for the app.
Note: it can differ per type of Android device how you can turn off the notifications. For help or more information, please contact our Customer Support.