Since November 1st, 2020, LiteBit has been registered at De Nederlandsche Bank. This means we have had to implement the AMLD5 law which demands transactions to be checked and monitored. The crypto you buy will be added to your LiteBit wallet automatically. You can withdraw your crypto from your LiteBit wallet to an external wallet.
Articles in this section
- What is a LiteBit wallet?
- Are there costs associated with storing cryptos in a LiteBit wallet?
- Why isn't it possible to buy crypto directly to an external wallet?
- What is an external wallet?
- How do I send cryptocurrency from my LiteBit wallet to an external wallet?
- How do I send cryptocurrency from an external wallet to my LiteBit wallet?
- What does a wallet address look like?