Since November 1st, 2020, LiteBit has been registered at De Nederlandsche Bank. This means we have to follow the AMLD5 legislation, which demands transactions to be checked and monitored. The crypto you buy will be added to your LiteBit wallet automatically. You can withdraw your crypto from your LiteBit wallet to an external wallet.
Articles in this section
- LiteBit Earn
- How do I send cryptocurrency from my LiteBit wallet to an external wallet?
- How do I send cryptocurrency from an external wallet to my LiteBit wallet?
- Trade only mode
- Wallet removal of Navcoin
- Overview of removed cryptocurrencies
- Coin Removals April 12th 2021
- Can I use a smart contract to send Ethereum or Bitcoin to LiteBit?
- Why isn't it possible to buy crypto directly to an external wallet?
- What is a LiteBit wallet?