Answer: No, unless you use a joint account that you share with your partner, where the account holder is specified as joint account holder. Furthermore, all other IBANs are not allowed. A LiteBit account is personal.
Articles in this section
- Why should I link my bank account?
- Can I link accounts from people other than myself to my LiteBit account?
- How do I link my bank account with iDEAL?
- How do I link my bank account with Bancontact?
- How do I link my bank account with a bank transfer (SEPA-bankwire)?
- What do you do with the €0.01 you receive every time a new bank account is linked?
- Can I link a corporate bank account to my LiteBit account?