LiteBit strives to offer support (in the form of buying, selling and storage services) for as many cryptocurrencies as possible. In order to protect the interests of our users, LiteBit may decide to add or remove support for any cryptocurrency for any reason.
Listing of cryptocurrencies at LiteBit:
We have set some criteria for adding new cryptocurrency. This way you can check yourself whether your cryptocurrency is eligible.
Subjective to some/all criteria’s.
The team behind cryptocurrency
- The commitment of the team to the project and roadmap.
- Quality of official website and information.
- Communication and availability of the team.
- Product progress.
- Liquidity for an undisclosed period of time.
- Cryptocurrency is available on undisclosed major exchanges.
- Acceptable withdrawal fees.
- The cryptocurrency is not suspected of market misconduct such as wash trading, market manipulation or insider trading.
- Quality and level of development activity.
- Level of public communication and activity.
- Smart contract quality and sustainability.
- Quality and security of the cryptocurrency wallet.
- Working blockchain explorer.
- No cryptocurrency that aims to make violation of (Dutch) law possible, or easier.
- We weigh up the extent to which a cryptocurrency (reputation) can cause damage to Litebit. (for example because the purpose of the creation is controversial (eg something with weapons, extreme environmental pollution, etc.)
LiteBit strives to communicate listing of a new cryptocurrency within 24 hours of listing and trading.