Answer: The recovery code is a one-off code of 20 digits and letters that you received when setting up 2FA for your LiteBit account. Reset the 2FA by following the steps below.
- Go to LiteBit
- Click on 'Log in' at the top right
- Please enter your email address and password
- 'Use a recovery code'
- Enter your recovery code with dashes in the bar 'Enter your recovery code'
- Scan the QR code with your authenticator app
- Enter your new 2FA code from the app at 'Enter the 6-digit code'
- 'Restore two-step authentication'
- Keep the new recovery code you received in a safe place
You will have only seen the recovery code once when enabling the 2FA for your LiteBit account. This is a code of 20 digits and letters. We do not send this code in any other way, because this would be a security risk. If you no longer have the recovery code, you can use the 'Reset 2FA' option. You will need to submit a verification to disable the 2FA. Click here to go directly to this page.