You can sell cryptos from an external wallet by transferring them to the LiteBit wallet
Transfer cryptos to your LiteBit wallet
- Log in to your external wallet.
- Find your LiteBit wallet address by clicking on the ‘Deposit’ button at the LiteBit wallet of the crypto.
- Transfer the coins to be sold from your external wallet to the address provided.
Sell via your LiteBit wallet
- Click on the ‘Sell’ button on your LiteBit wallet.
- Enter a quantity of coins to be sold with a minimum value of 8 euros.
- Use your 2FA code to confirm the sale.
Is there no LiteBit wallet for the crypto that you want to sell? Sorry, you cannot sell those coins on LiteBit.