Answer: Yes by paying attention to the following factors:
- Never give valuable personal details. We will never ask you for your password.
- When you are in doubt if you are dealing with phishing, contact our support.
- Use two-factor authentication
- Do not assume that when someone contacts you, it is really the person he or she claims to be.
Which media is used the most for phishing?
- Websites which look like LiteBit. Click here to recognize fraudulent websites
- Social media as Facebook and Twitter