Answer: Click at this link and follow the instructions.
To enable two-factor-authentication, follow these instructions:
- Click at this link
- Go to the tab 'Security'
- Click at the blue button 'Enable two-factor-authentication'
- Go to your email and click at the enable two-factor-authentication link
- Download a two-factor-authenticator app, for example, Google Authenticator
- After downloading the app, open the two-factor-authentication app
- Click at the red circle with the plus inside at the right of the screen
- Click at 'Scan a barcode'
- Scan a QR code at the LiteBit website with your device. Make sure that the QR code is within the square that appears at the screen.
Always keep the recovery code in case your 2fa device gets broken or stolen.