Important note: Please make sure you are not using a smart contract. Check which network you should use here:
Which network should I use to withdraw and deposit my crypto?
Send your crypto easily from an external wallet to your LiteBit wallet by following the steps below:
- Log in to your LiteBit account.
- Go to the portfolio tab. This is the page you will land on directly after login.
- Hover your mouse over the crypto you want to deposit and click on the ‘Deposit' button at the crypto you want to receive.
- Has the wallet you are looking for not been created? Generate a wallet address by clicking on the '+ New' button near the top of the page. Please note that some crypto are "trade only". You will not be able to deposit or withdraw these crypto. You can find more info here: Trade only mode
- After clicking on the deposit button, copy the wallet address you see or use the QR-code if your external wallet supports this feature.
- Go to the external wallet from which you want to transfer these cryptos and paste the wallet address in the correct field. Please make sure to include a destination tag (or similar) if this is required. For example: if you want to deposit XRP in your LiteBit wallet you must include a destination tag. This destination tag is displayed in the deposit screen of your XRP wallet, just below your wallet address.
- Follow further instructions on your external wallet. Again, make sure you select the correct network for your crypto transfer to LiteBit.
- The transaction will now be processed by the blockchain. This may take several minutes. Please allow at least 20 minutes for the transaction to process. Processing speeds vary between blockchains.
Quickly go to: