Dear LiteBit customers,
First of all, we would like to thank you for your patience and understanding regarding the extreme busy times at LiteBit. As you are without a doubt aware that the interest in cryptocurrency has increased rapidly over the course of the last months. Many have decided to invest in cryptocurrency. The increase in interest has led to increase the support requests by tenfold. As a result, we had to increase our support team; which already has been doubled over the last months. We are also working on improving our help desk in order to efficiently answer your questions while preserving the quality you’re used.
If you have a support or verification request, please follow the instructions below to help us speed things up for you. Thank you for your cooperation.
- When submitting a support request, please do not submit any further requests. Please reply to the same request ticket with further questions for the fastest respond time.
Duplicate tickets or tickets with asking to answer tickets reduces the amount of customer questions we can answer per day
- For questions about stock please read the following article: Questions about stock
- For questions about awaiting payment and SOFORT please read this article: Questions about awaiting payment
- For questions about adding new cryptocurrency: Questions about adding new cryptocurrency
New customers are required to submit the following for verification purposes:
- A valid government issued ID/passport/driving license. This must be high quality and entirely visible
- Tier 2: Proof of residence. Only bank statements, bills or official government correspondence, such as a tax certificate, which are no older than 3 months, are acceptable. All details must be clearly visible.
Once you have submitted your verification request, you can check your status on LiteBit account verification
Deposits and withdrawals
- Currently, the network of many cryptocurrencies are overloaded. The best example is the Bitcoin (BTC) network. There are currently more than 200.000 pending transactions, that are yet to be confirmed: Unconfirmed BTC transactions
- We have increased the order size temporarily to €200, as a result of the high demands LiteBit is currently facing. This means that you have to be verified for at least tier 1 to place an order.
Following the steps above will help us get your issue resolved faster.
Your LiteBit team