More and more organisations are asking for a copy of your passport or identification card. In this article we will show what the best method is for copying your passport or identification card.
LiteBit asks for your passport/ID card for different reasons, and sometimes requires less or more details on the provided document. Always check what exactly is being asked of you.
Write on your copy
- That it is a copy
- For who or which product the copy is meant
- The date on which the copy is made
- Strike through your citizen service number, LiteBit does not require this information
Where to place what?
- Write big on the copy that is a copy, for whom the copy is meant and the date
- Strike through the citizen service numbe
- Don't forget the bottom citizen service number.
Source: Dutch government
Document number is mandatory to be visible!
Watermark app for your mobile phone:
The Dutch government published an application to watermark documents.
With this app you can easily watermark your documents for LiteBit.