LiteBit is required by the government and our banking partner to verify the owner of an IBAN.
Direct link to verify your IBAN: https://www.litebit.eu/en/account/payment-methods
For all actions from a bank account (IBAN) to LiteBit and from LiteBit to a bank account a verified IBAN is required.
- IBAN verification is only required once per bank account.
- Orders shall be sent directly when IBAN verification is completed.
There are 3 options to verify your IBAN account:
SEPA bank wire (bank to bank)
SEPA bank wire is bank to bank transaction.
Transaction cost is 0.01 euro and should be completed within 3 workdays.
- Go to the payment methods page.
- Click "SEPA"
- Transfer 0.01 euro to the given bank details of LiteBit and don't forget to fill in the given reference. Looking for the extended Bank details of LiteBit ?
Need to sent more than 0.01 euro from your bank? Contact our support to solve this issue.
iDEAL costs 0.01 euro and is completed within 5 minutes.
- Go to the payment methods page or directly click here
- Selected iDEAL and complete the transaction
Bancontact costs 1 euro and is completed within 5 minutes.
- Got to payment methods page or directly click here
- Selected Bancontact and complete the transaction
Remember that if you made the payment with Bancontact you should verify with Bancontact as well.
If you verify with SEPA the system cannot recognize the card number which causes delays in the verification process. (Our system receives the IBAN number instead of the card number)